Wednesday 8 October 2008

What have I been doing in my first week at Trent?

Not a lot. It's a lot different being a local student. I moved away to Lincoln University last year and did the whole freshers thing, but hated the place so I decided to come here instead. Last year I was out til all hours of the morning, drinking myself silly etc. as everyone else here seems to be doing now, but to me it just seems strange doing that in my hometown. Like, I've done it all before here, it's not as much of an experience. Plus I'm not living in halls like last time, forced into the situation where you have no choice but to make friends with the people you're living with. It's nice meeting the people on my course though, I'm sure they're all lovely. And I'm sure I'll go out and get wasted at some point...
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Meow