Monday 8 December 2008

Interactive Narrative - Cat's Journey

I have decided to make my interactive narrative project about the story of a cat at night time. The user will play the role of a cat on his way to the weekly 'cat meeting' and will have to make various decisions on the way. At first I thought I would like the user to have the option of picking from two different characters, such as a male and female cat, with each of them having a different story. However, upon further reflection I think I may be over-complicating my idea, as this would be even more time consuming and involve a lot more images which I will have to draw. I have to take into consideration that we have a very short time scale for this project, so one character will probably have to be sufficient.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Meow