Monday 16 November 2009

Catteries are crap

I contacted loooooads of catteries and got only two replies, both of which just said rather plainly 'no thanks'. It's really annoying! I didn't even contact them asking if they needed a website, it was more asking if they would help me out by letting me make one. One which nobody would ever see. Hmph. Stupid..

Therefore I'm going in a different direction, since I have to. A nice leafy green park would be a good subject and I'm thinking one of the following:
  • Titchfield Park in Hucknall
  • The Burntstump Country Park
  • Nottingham's Arboretum
The arboretum is the most interesting of these places I think, but I have more of a connection with Titchfield Park. As for Burntstump, how did the stump get burnt? I can't find out how...

It's a shame it isn't Summer, I would be able to take much nicer photographs of these places if it was sunny.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Meow