Thursday 21 January 2010

(Very basic) wireframes

This is the first wireframe I came up with. I'm quite liking the wavy navigation thing at the moment but I'm not too sure... As you can see from the picture in my last post the font used on the actual shop is quite curly, and this teamed with the bright red and white (though you can't see that in the picture) makes it quite reminiscent of the Coca Cola logo/design. Maybe this curly navigation make take that a bit too far...


Sticking with the wavy navigation. Thinking about having some kind of messy decorative stuff at the top, like cartoon style explosion lines? Maybe paint splatters?






I think I will stick with the messy pattern on the header. Got rid of the wavy navigation here and stuck the navigation on the left hand side. Still not sure though...

Think I'll go play in Photoshop again.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Meow