Tuesday 26 January 2010

Wild Clothing - Finished

I think I've finished this now. To see the site working go here.

I changed the fonts used, added some hover effects to the navigation and managed to get the footer working properly. The paint splatters are displayed at the bottom of the page no matter how long it gets.

There are still a couple of things that bother me but I don't know what to do about them. The background looks really plain being just white, I tried adding a simple texture to it but it just made it look too busy along with the paint splatters. I don't know if it's just because I've been staring at it for ages, but the design seems a little boring to me now.. I dunno.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Meow