Monday 26 January 2009

Identities Part 2

I have been playing some more World of Warcraft and my character has developed a little more since I my last post. The screen shot below shows my characters current stats.


This information is taken from the World of Warcraft Armory, a website that allows you to look up characters, items and other things that are in the game.

While I was last playing I went to the capital city for my race, which is called Silvermoon City. Here I was able to learn some professions, which are skills that you use in the game. I chose to learn herbalism and skinning, which are both gathering professions, so that I can sell all the items I find and make lots of money. While in the city I was also able to visit the bank, where you can put items you don't want to carry around with you but may need later. I then went to the Auction house, which is where you can buy items from other players, or put things on to sell. Unfortunately I was too poor to buy anything and had nothing of value to sell, because I was still pretty low level.

In the Auction House

After leaving the city I did some quests and eventually reached level 10! All characters get their class special skill once they reach level 10 and will have to do a quest in order to receive it. This meant that, since I was a hunter, I was able to get a pet who followed me around and helped me fight and stuff. I had to talk to someone and practice taming some creatures before I was allowed to have my own, but finally I ended up with my pet kitty, who I named Fritti. You can see him in the screen shot below.


Isn't he a nice cat? During this time I still haven't really seen many other players in this area. When I went to the city it automatically joins you to the global trade chatroom and there were lots of people talking who were clearly in the other capital cities, so I know there are people out there! I guess it's because I'm still low level at the moment, so I suppose I'll have to keep playing :)
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Meow