Monday 26 January 2009

Web design and stuff

I am quite certain about the fact that once I've finished this course I would like to have a career in web design. I plan on taking the online pathway in my second year to help me towards this goal, but in the meantime there are other things I will be doing that will also help.

When having my review the other week Simon gave me some suggestions on how I could help myself towards a career in web design. Once I finish university I will probably be staying in Nottingham for a while and so it would be wise to do some research on web design companies in the area now to prepare myself. I will also try creating some websites for myself or others in my spare time. I have done this before and am competent at using HTML and some CSS but I would like to improve my skills and be able to use other languages.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Meow