Tuesday 17 March 2009

Logo stuff

I've just been messing around with some stuff on Photoshop and Painter to come up with some designs for my logo. Originally I was going to name the stuff in this project (logo, website etc.) Catzilla, but I've now decided that as much as I like cats I can't let them rule my work! So I've decided upon them name Jennoefur, my own long-term nickname.

Anyway, here's some stuff.

Typography cat.

Just some doodles for original Catzilla idea

Trying out some different fonts. Generally I'm a fan of a nice, simple sans serif font, but I thought I should experiment with a few different kinds. I like some of the decorative fonts, but I'm still not being swayed from a lovely Century Gothic...

Here's a few doodle experimenting with a flower design for my logo. Possible a tulip, my favourite flower, though very sketchy or cartoony.


Here I was just trying out some of the different brush types available in Painter X. I want a kind of sketchy feel to my logo, as if it's been hand drawn.


Some initial concepts, possibly substituting the letter J for the flower's stem.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Meow