Friday 21 January 2011

Mock-Up 1

I'm having a serious case of designer's block right now, and I think it's making me a bit mental. Everything I try and create ends up looking poo and it's making me want to throw my laptop on the floor and jump up and down on it...

This is the best I'm getting at the moment -

Maybe it's just because I've been staring at Photoshop for the past two days, but I don't like it. It's plain and boring and just looks like all the other plain, boring websites out there.

It hasn't been possible for my client to meet with me yet, which is probably a good thing. Maybe i can make something halfway decent by the time we meet next week.

Hmph.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

No comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Meow